Examples to personalize your loved one’s funeral:
- Someone’s love of gardening can be conveyed by having flowers on the back panel of the casket along with filling the room with flowers and flower pots. Giving flowers to everyone who attends the funeral.
- A sportsman’s love of fishing, hunting, or golfing can be expressed in the memento’s of past excursions.
There are many options to make the visitation a celebration of your loved one’s life. Some of these ideas include:
- Select a casket that complements your loved one’s personality.
- Floral displays should be as unique as the person they honor. Consider unusual containers and arrangements for flowers, such as fishing baskets, a milk can, or even a golf bag.
- Set up a table displaying personal items and poster boards with photographs. Have a video made of photographs of favorite times. This provides a catalyst for telling stories and sharing memories.
- Have a book for visitors to record their memories of your loved one.
- Honor a loved one’s commitment and sacrifices to our nation by displaying their uniform, various medals earned and special memorabilia.
- Develop a “theme” about the person’s lifestyle. The simplest touches can create a moving and lasting tribute.
PERSONALIZATION TELLS THE STORY OF A UNIQE LIFE AND PROVIDES A FOCAL POINT FOR THE CELEBRATION OF A LIFETIME.
Turn to us to help you plan a service that reflects the personality and interests of your loved one, and is appropriate for your family, your traditions, and your budget.