A Notice to our Families
Information on Funerals and COVID-19
During these uncertain times of the COVID-19 outbreak, our number one priority is the safety and health of your family and ours.
We are navigating the challenges that the virus is bringing into our everyday lives with precaution, concern and preparedness. We are cleaning the funeral home with disinfecting products before and after people visit. Hand sanitizer is available for all to use.
We want to reassure all of our families, friends and neighbors that we are trying to maintain an environment that will protect everyone’s health and safety. To do this we have adopted the most recent recommendations of the CDC.
We ask for your help in protecting each other. In order to do this, please respect and practice these steps:
- If you are not feeling well, have a fever, cough, temperature and /or chills, PLEASE REFRAIN from visiting the funeral home.
- Wear a face mask, covering your nose and mouth at all times.
- Keep a safe distance from each other, 6 feet is the CDC recommendation.
- Do not shake hands, hug or kiss one another .
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds ( the length of singing Happy Birthday 2 times).
- Use the hand sanitizers.
- Currently only 25 people are permitted in the funeral at one time.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the funeral home.
It is a very difficult time when someone loses a loved one and the love and support people get from their family, extended family members, friends, neighbors and co- workers is much needed and appreciated. However in these challenging times, We strongly advise people to offer and show your compassion in other ways instead of attending the funeral services. Send a card, call your loved one, send food or a plant to the home.
We understand these may be difficult requests, but please keep in mind the purpose is to keep everyone as healthy and safe as possible. We are here to help you show your love and respect. Please do it safely.